Blogger news

banner image

Introduction to Bollywood


I want to share with you a little about myself and how I got started here and what I'm going to share with you personally in the coming weeks. I am delighted to share with you my views, experiences and knowledge about the world of Bollywood. Yes, Bollywood - the fun, fashionable and trendy world of Indian Cinema.

In 1997, when I was setting up Honey's Dance Academy, I found it a struggle to convince people of the potential of the Bollywood industry and dance form. Since then the world of Bollywood has just exploded in the UK, and every one is either talking about it or hearing about it, if not getting involved in it in some shape or form.

From advertisements like the Peugeot car advert to films like Bride and Prejudice right through to music such as Gareth Gates "Spirit in the Sky" and TV shows such as Channel 4's "Bollywood Star". It seems Bollywood is everywhere!

Let me ask you two questions right now. First, what was it that got you interested in Bollywood? Was it because you saw something about it, or is it a familial thing? And second, how has Bollywood inspired your own life?

Personally, not only has it made dreams in my life, but it's also been the driving force to help me achieve my dreams. From getting out to dance and work with famous actors and actresses to teaching people all around the world. Not just dancing, fitness too. Take some time to think about those questions. And if it's inspired you to do something you enjoy, find ways to do more of it.




Introduction to Bollywood Introduction to Bollywood Reviewed by Rao Muskaan on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.